Soprema (SOP) - FR

SOPREMA is a family business company set up in 1908 in Strasbourg, France, which operates in building envelope business with the following activities: Waterproofing, Roofing Thermal and acoustic insulation. SOPREMA has 46 manufacturing plants in the world for the production of PU and XPS insulating rigid panels, bituminous waterproofing membranes, synthetic waterproofing membranes and liquid applied membranes, geotextile factory, smoke extractor factories, workshops that manufacture steel frames. Manufacturing represents 72% of the SOPREMA business. Remaining 28% are dealing with installation of their products. The company employs about 5625 people with and annual turnover of 1,88 billion € 2014.  Soprema products are mainly sold in France (51%) and other European countries (12%). Another big market is North Amerika which holds 32% of selling.

There are 7 Research and Development centers. The R&D St Julien du Sault (4 people) and Strasbourg (25 people) centres, will be involved in the project. Soprema has various and flexible production facilities and excellent competence related to insulation material production and the insulation market.

There are 46 SOPREMA Enterprises locations and 60 operating subsidiaries representing the company and it´s products in 90 countries. Over 4.000 distributers ensure sales and supply to end consumer.

http://www.soprema.com

INNOVIP @ Passive House Conference
Published: March 09, 2018
INNOVIP was presented at the Passive House Exhibition, accompanying the International Passive House Conference on 9th – 10th of March 2018 in Munich,...
INNOVIP @ “Auftakt Netzwerk innovativer Massivbau”
Published: February 21, 2018
INNOVIP was presented at the event „Auftakt Netzwerk innovativer Massivbau“ on the 21st of February 2018 in Nuremberg, Germany. The event, organized by...
INNOVIP will be part of the joint workshop on novel energy efficiency envelopes
Published: December 11, 2017
INNOVIP will be part of the joint workshop on novel energy efficiency envelopes, together with the H2020 projects HOMESKIN, WALL-ACE, GELCLAD and...

Members of Consortium

fiw vaqtec hanita nordisk tecnan soprema mostostal lne fhg itecons oxford lurederra bayfor




In order to optimize our website for you and to be able to continuously improve it, we use cookies. By continuing to use the website, you agree to the use of cookies. Further information on cookies can be found in our privacy policy (Datenschutzerklärung).